21 Jan 2014

Monday Moaning

Monday morning bites.. I know this scarf has already been worn out by bloggers - but it's luscious to wear, so big and warm. I wear it wrapped up for a smarter appearance, but I love wearing it loose like this for a more effortless look. I always think scarves look quite flattering on people worn like that as well because of the length each side. Plus they look great as you walk as the ends kind of 'flow' in a carefree feminine manner.
I always wear a bobble hat to work in winter. It stops my hair frizzing and getting wet if it starts to rain - lifesaver! I've just bought a new one that i'll put up in a few days.


Scarf: Zara Bag: Marc Jacobs


Boots:Topshop Premium Range

Also now spring is in sight, I've been reminiscing about these trousers that were in Topshop around October time I think. From the Boutique range, they are made of a silky satin & I wish I bought them. Please someone tell me if they see any around for sale i.e ebay! 


No comments:

Post a Comment