19 Jan 2014

Coat: Zara (from last year but still my favourite!) Jumper: Whistles Joni Jeans: Topshop Boots: Whistles
Necklace: Jennifer Zeuner, my absolute favourite jewellery store with the best pendant range for classy layering. This is my first piece but i'm wishing for one of the new styles to add & wear with my gold letter engraved disc pendant here, that I received for my last birthday.

I love the cuffs on this jumper, it gives that little bit extra and makes it feel more cosy. It's also flattering and good for if you want to show off a bracelet/watch you own.
Middle ring: Pandora. Opal ring: Vintage


2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely incredible, I love your style! It's so chic and girly...you're going on my inspiration list! And you hair...ahhh need i say more?! I am about to follow you on bloglovin and gfc now, super looking forward to new posts!

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style, I love the coat and necklace :) xx

    www.tamsinldyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete