21 Oct 2012

Blogs back!

Haven't posted for a long WHILE. Going to start a few posts of clothes/looks i'm loving at the moment. This is a favourite piece of mine I just LOVE. Its a jumper dress from designer Zoe Boomer. Her clothes are all made in the UK, to make a stand against forms of slavery and child labour often used in high street production. Its so soft and comfortable and can be worn as a jumper with leggings/leathers/jeans or as a dress as I have here. It can be dressed up from daywear to evening wear with the change of casual accessories to a clutch, statement necklace and heels. I have also pulled it as high as poss. at front to create a low back, to bring a bit more evening glam into it.
Here I wear black gold studded chelsea heel boots from Topshop.
Check out www.zoeboomer.com

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I'm so glad I found it - new follower :)
    englishroses89.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete